Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

some weird things are going on around here....






Ok so.... i logged on a few minutes ago and saw i was a ghost person. i thought it was an april fools day thing so i was like wow. cool. then i say to sparkofever, "ghost people" and he goes "we aren't ghost people are we?" so for some reason I and the rest of the penguins all look like ghost people on my screen. check out some pics.



Also, check out this picture. I entered the forest and this is what i got. (at least i wasn't a ghost person)

4 comments:

  1. Cool my friend said a few days ago all she could see was floating clothes and names.I've had the were you can only see penguins...Pretty creepy...Im leaving tommorow i will be leaving and i probaly won't talk till april 20th.GTG!

    -Lolgabbyrock (HICB Mod)sorry i have been forgeting to put Mod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of weird, I tried to play Cart Surfer and after I clicked 'Yes' it didn't put me in the game! Isn't that weird?

    -Dr Cobb34

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good i thought i was seeing things

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH!!!!!! Akward!!! LOL
    nVIDIA101 (HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission