Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MOD MADNESS! and hits...

CPG MODS ROCK! so stickers303 as everyone knows, became the first EVER mimo Mod. Sandflipper, another one of the famous CPG Mods, was extremely close to quitting, but Mimo emailed her about i don't quite know what, and it convinced her to stay for a little bit. I haven't posted much lately. As most of you will realise i don't post much during the week, except for the obvius friday updates and newspaper stuff. Also, it has come to my attention less people have been visiting my blog every day now. So unless my blog has become extremely awful (or my scary annoying stupid singing scared people away) i'm not quite sure why people have stopped going on my blog. What are some of your ideas to getting more people to visit my blog? Also, check out the new poll, it rocks.

4 comments:

  1. mimo is just so awesome! i think we should post a contest soon, since we already know the prizes...

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Mimo saved sand and us!!!


    -Tboyman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Stickers!!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah What RedSoxGirl72 said!!!!! And advertise more......like maybe have more parties and stuff...idk...
    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission