Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, April 3, 2009

GARY!




I HAVE MET EVERYONE NOW! WOOT! So Gary is BY FAR the hardest of all the famous penguins to find. because he only goes on a server for 5 minutes then leaves. Here is a full picture of him on the stage.

Also here is me with his Background. (my candy background is still going to be my official background but this is just a pic 2 just show eveyone what his background looks like)

Good Luck to Stickie408 on fiding aunt arctic.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks you helped me find him! Good luck stickie!!!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG IM IN YOUR POST YOU ROCK!!!

    HAPPYWAGON ROCKS!

    -YOUR BUDDY, STICKIE408

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome happwagon you rock!3jel97

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow he is really hard to find!!!

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HE IS HARD!!!!!! LOL.
    Thanks for the cheats! Also, good luck everybody! I hope you find him!
    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission