Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

New better igloos catalog/igloo contest

I'm really sorry about this being up so late, but check out my bad luck post to find out why. Anyways, first cheat.... click on the poodle plant to get the wheelbarrow

Next cheat, click the garden to get the picket fence



Next cheat, click on the word puffle to get the white puffle poster

Next click the goldfish to get the ice table

Final Clue, click on the pinata to get the aquarium.

That's it for clues in the better igloos catalog. So it is time for my awesome igloo to be taken down. So here is an AWESOME new contest to help me decorate my next igloo. Ok, so heres how it will work. You can all describe the perfect igloo for me, and email it to me @ happywagongal@yahoo.com OR... you could design an igloo and email a picture of it to me at the same email. You can pretty much email me antything about the perfect igloo for me AS LONG as your description or whatever you want to use, is good and puts the basic idea of what your igloo looks like, into my head. After a week, i will chose one igloo that i think is the best. If i get a description of the igloo, i will make that igloo on cp and take a picture of it, then, i will have a poll with that igloo vs my idea of a perfect igloo (check 2 pictures below... the mostly green igloo). whichever igloo wins the poll will be what my igloo will look like for quite a while. if you have any questions email me, or leave a comment and i'm sure one of my awesome mods will clear it up. Sorry for the bad explanation of this contest, but i hope you all get the gist of what you are doing.
Hmmmm... it looks like i need to have extreme makeover igloo edition come to my igloo to make it awesome....

Sweet! this house rocks! thanks extremem makeover igloo edition!

8 comments:

  1. Nice Post Happywagon And AWSOME IGLOOS.
    i hope i become a " A preety insanely cool awesome Happywagon Mod "

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like That 2nd one.Are You On Safe Chat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so this is the new house? I have to update the picture on my site!

    ~Dex Dude~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey happy! My e-mail seems to NEVER work so i'll just post it here. Make your igloo colorful by putting plants all around the igloo, then, in the middle put relaxing seats! If you want more information, just check out my igloo, i trying to tell u to make it like that lol! :P

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool idea!

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome igloos!! I think that green one fits you perfectly!!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the green one works perfectly.

    Bb Polo745(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission