Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Songs!

If you haven't noticed, my videos on youtube keep on being muted due to copyright stuff, which makes sense, but i know like half a million people on youtube with songs in their videos, and their videos don't get muted. Anyways SOOOOOO To solve the copyright problem, I made my own songs that go along with the video. To not exposed my AWFUL singing voice, i sped up the songs. Here is the full list of songs (which will be able to be accessed soon for free on my blog if i can figure that one out) Here is my list of songs
1. The tour of Clubpenguin
2. Gotta Beat those Nachos
3. Cool Beat
4. Silly Outfit
5. Book Room
6. YearBook (I LOVED SINGING THIS SONG! SO MUCH FUN! ((I'm listing all the parties of 08 that are in the year book in a song like manner, but the song is hard to hear so i will probably post lyrics soon))
7. I'm Sad
8. I'm gunna be a fish
9. Not cut out for it (MY FAVE SONG THAT I SANG! TURNED OUT SO AWESOME!)
10. I can't breathe (I forgot i can't swim)
11. Happywagon Out.

LOL! i've taken both the versions of my movie down, and i am working on putting up my movie with the songs (in case this isn't clear, the video is the same, but i made my own songs and they all ROCK (Cept tour of clubpenguin gave me a head ache it's so annoying, and so did beat those nachos)) but don't shut it off so early, because the best songs are towards the end. If you have to mute it for about the first minute or 2, to skip over the tour of clubpenguin)

The music was off so i had to take the video off YET AGAIN and fix it. Now everything is on queue, and the video is now corrected and ready to be watched Thank You.


Which song is your favorite

6 comments:

  1. Not cut out for it should be awesome! Hope i can watch it and listen to it!

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...i wonder what these songs sound like! awesome banner!

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the songs r cool! very 'Happywagon"

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo! Aaaaaaa! I can't wait to here them. You should here me sing it sound like a dead fish!! That is how you lose visitors. Put me as the singer and half of the audience is dead! Well hope they sound good! Put them as a ringtone if your cell gets fixed!! Wow long Comment!!!!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the gotta beat those nachos song it is very funny sounding.

    -Brodude13

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission