Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ask Redsoxgirl72!

I just imed redsoxgirl72 and i got all the answers from her to her questions. Here are the ansers!

Questions 1: Do you like webkinz? Asked by Nvidia101

Answer: Uhh, not really. I had one a couple years ago, but I just grew out of it. They started making annoying changes, so I just let the account expire.

Question 2: Do you play any sports? asked by Tboyman

Answer: Yes! My main sport is volleyball, I play it twice a year. I also like to swim and ice skate when I get a chance.

Question 3: What's your favorite TV Channel? asked by stickie408

Answer: Good question, I have no idea. I like funny shows on Nickelodeon like iCarly and Drake and Josh. Sometimes I will watch Disney, Discovery, and the History Channel (don't worry, I don't watch educational shows, i watch MonsterQuest, which is an insanely awesome show!)

Question 4: What is your favorite food? asked by stickie408

Answer:Probably pizza, but I like salmon too.

Question 5: What do you do at school? Asked by stickie408

Answer:I do a lot. I love being involved. I'm on Student Council (it's a little different at our school), newspaper, I like helping out at school events, and I used to play softball for the school. It's always a great idea to get involved in your school.

POST 24 OF 25!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!'

    -stickie408

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have been student council but i didn't try for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys pumped for happywagon tag? from what he will tell me, it's gonna be very happywagon...

    -RedSoxGirl72

    *THE EPIC POST 25 IS COMING!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh! I won this Contest!

    -Tboyman (HICB M)D

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission