Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Party Clues for those who didn't see them, and the date.

Ok, i have been having alot of people tell me they can't find my clues and such. so The HARDEST clue i had was the date one, because it was hidden in a picture. See if you can find the date in this picture
In case you can,t it says "The Party is April Eleventh" in the chat bar. OK well that was my freebie clue, now here are all my other clues again starting with the room.

The next clue is server. I made another clue earlier today for the server hint....


here is clue number 1- O no. I messed up! I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
I WROTE IN PEN AND I’M FEELING REALLY BLUE!

Good thing I have my handy dandy _______________


clue 2- If black is to in then ??? is to out

P.S. both those clues are for THE SAME server.


Ok now here is the time clue...


PST... P.M.

The final thing i have to do is remind everyone that I AM NOT!!!! USING HAPPYWAGON FOR MY PENGUIN! I AM USING DOCTOR HOUSE! MAYBE HALFWAY THROUGH I WILL SWITCH OVER TO HAPPYWAGON, SO WE CAN DO SOME FUN THINGS ONLY MEMBERS CAN DO!

AND THE ROOM CLUE IS FOR THE ROOM I WILL BE IN FOR 10 MINUTES ONCE THE PARTY STARTS. AFTER THOSE TEN MINUTES I WILL BE ALL OVER THE ISLAND DOING CRAZY STUFF. The party will probably be about half an hour, and then i will leave. Earlier on i said i might be going to my neighbors for dinner, but i'm not. :) so everything goes on as planned :)

9 comments:

  1. I'll try to come happy!

    -Matthew722 (Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!!!!! you guys all rock at this stuff!
    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy stuff? What kind of Crazy StufF? LOL
    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel sorry for RedSoxGirl72....she cannot come.....
    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bet everybody likes the free clue! lol
    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~I hope that all of you can make it!~
    -nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I have said this before but I turly wish that all of you can come!
    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck Everybody!!!!!!!
    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission