Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Contest Entries


wow! Club Penguin Mixin' (http://www.cpmixin.blogspot.com/) is having 2 contests! I entered both, and I'm really excited to see if I could win! Ok, the first contest is a Sand Flipper picture contest. I'm entry #1! Check the picture out, and if you like it, please vote for me! I'm number 1 on the first poll (top right hand corner). I'm winning, but Mikosubaka posted on Club Penguin Wave about how he never wins, so he is catching up! He's entry #5. Rockhoppergp and some other awesome people entered too, so good luck to everyone on that! Contest #2...caption contest! The pic and the caption are in the top right of this post. I'm really excited because Orange Land likes mine the best! The other entries are really funny so make sure you check them out and comment to vote for your favorite! Good luck to everyone who entered the contests!
-RedSoxGirl72
*Also, neither Happywagon nor I could make it to Mimo's Club Penguin Quickee Party, but one of us should be able to make it to the other possible Quickee Party!*
post 18 of 25

4 comments:

  1. I wasn'ta finalist, but I voted for urs :D
    Can u vote for me on coolbluee's blog, i was a finalist. I hope u can, check out my caption its funny (for coolblues).
    So is urs! lol!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Goodluck!!!!

    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i voted for you matthew! very funny! thanks so much everyone!

    -RedSoxGirl72

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission