Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MIMO ON CHOBOTS FREE ITEM!

Wow... so mimo just had a quickee party on chobots and he gave out a free item, which is pretty awesome. except i have a huge fear of chobots. the whole thing really scares me. I have an account and i have tried multiple times to like it, but i just don't really have alot of fun on it. So mimo was handing out an outfit to new people on chobots (aka people who joined just because of his quickee party tonight) his outfit looked like this.

Post 4 of 25

6 comments:

  1. Hi Happywagon,
    Nice Site, Keep It Up :)
    -Red Chile

    If You Dont Mind, Can You Please Email Me?
    My Email Is: officialclubpenguinteam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me quiting my blog i stuffed it up and i cant get it back and i wont come back

    ReplyDelete
  3. wii wii wii1 said...
    me quiting my blog i stuffed it up and i cant get it back and i wont come back
    _____________________________________________
    :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! yay! i get to answer questions on the Ask Happywagon thing!

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RedSoxGirl72 said...

    cool! yay! i get to answer questions on the Ask Happywagon thing!

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)
    ---------------------------------------------
    Awesome! I'll ask a few for you!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happywagon.I.didnt.delete.you

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission