Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Picture of my other user and another funny thing.



This picture is for 3 things. First of all, obviously, Happywagon is not the penguin in the pic above, that is Doctor House. He is another one of my penguins. I am using him so all the people on my buddy list think they can go to my party by just figuing out the date and time. Nope. Sorry everyone, even if you are on my happywagon buddy list you still have to figure out the clues because Happywagon will not be my penguin at the party. He looks like he does in the picture above. The 2nd thing is if you look at the area underneath the window, i had never realized that the patches there are for every water party, so i edited the picture to make it seem as if it was 2027 on club penguin, and they have had like 20 water parties and these are all the pathches of steel keeping the water in haha. And the 3rd thing... nah you can figure it out.
Here is a Better pic of Doctor House. and his player card. Don't Forget to look for that special thing in the original picture.

5 comments:

  1. I'm coming too your party yay. hen are uou goin to post the next clue? I am Ninja Josh 7 A.K.A. Deadyjr on Mimo Chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ninja Josh 7 said...
    I'm coming too your party yay. hen are uou goin to post the next clue? I am Ninja Josh 7 A.K.A. Deadyjr on Mimo Chat
    _____________________________________________
    Ok, 3 clues have been posted which means i only have 1 left. The final clue will probably be released on april seventh or eigth.

    Happywagon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ninja Josh 7 said...
    I'm coming too your party yay. hen are uou goin to post the next clue? I am Ninja Josh A.K.A Deadyjr on Mimo Chat
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There have been 3 clues posted and there is only one more clue. Happywagon will post this sometime next week.
    Let It Rock!!!
    Marquizi98(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you all figure it out!! I hope I do too......LOL
    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)
    Keep trying!

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission