Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

VOTE FOR ME!

EVERYONE VOTE FOR ME ON 3JEL97'S/MATTHEW722'S/GAMER1235/PINKIPYE'S/STICKIE408'S/FIREBALL's blog! I AM A FINALIST FOR THEIR CAPTION CONTEST! You can check out the caption contest picture, my entry, and the poll if you follow this link. The poll can be found on the left side of the page, and my caption is pretty funny if i do say so myself. http://3jel97.wordpress.com/2009/04/12/the-caption-contest-2/ My caption is in the comment section, but i did make the finals so vote for me in the poll!
Also, to Tboyman, my email is Happywagongal@yahoo.com AND I AM A DUDE! lol, it's an insdie joke.

4 comments:

  1. already did! good luck!

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! I will trust me :D

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol that what it says on your blooger too! If you follow someone! Yeah, just wanted to know. Adding to contacts list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well congrats on winning! i never said anything about advertising, so lucky u!

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission