Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

MIMO.CC HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY HACKED!


ok, so I went to check mimo chat today, and this crazy Rick Astly music video popped up! it went from side to side on the screen! when you click the exit button, a bunch of weird pop ups come up, like the *Welcome to Club Penguin Wave with Stickers303 and Mikosubaka!* from club penguin wave. It said something like "WE LOSERS DONT LEAVE!", and there was an "OK" under it. I clicked it, and another one came up, i clicked ok again, and another one, and so on. I just decided to click Control-Alt-Delete, to get the task manager up, so I could click "End Task" to that annoying video. I don't advise you to go on and check it out for youself, but if you do, just click the Control-Alt-Delete to end it with the task manager, because it takes forever otherwise! I took a picture of it while I was on (it's the image to the right). The image flashes back and forth from the left side of your screen to the right. This is so horrible! Mimo needs to fix this, right away!
~RedSoxGirl72

23 comments:

  1. OMG!!!

    -stickie408 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Thx I was going on there soon!


    -Tboyman(hicb MOD)
    On my wii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, I forgot to put:

    Post 14 of 25

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... BUT THAT DIDIN'T HAPPEN TO ME

    -STICKIE408(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY THATS NO FAIR THAT RedSoxGirl72 HAS THE FIRST COMMENT I DO I POSTED PNE 5 HOUR BEFORE THE TIME SHE PUT THAT COMMENT ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey happywagon, how do you make an account for mimo chat on mimo's secret site?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I was gonna go on there a few mims ago!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats what happend to me it is hacked im telling mimo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol that happened to me.
    I recomend you instal Internet explorer 8
    !~Farmer Rich~!
    Hoping to be a mod

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! That is weird!!
    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happywagon, I have seen this before! But not on Mimo's site. 1 of the mimo.cc mods probably did it as a joke or 2 websites got mixed up on the server Mimo uses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha sorry happywagon! it's amusing, i checked it again today.

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous said:
    Hey happywagon, how do you make an account for mimo chat on mimo's secret site?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I know I'm not happywagon, but I can answer this. Right now mimo.cc is being hacked! Even before this evil music video came on, mimo.cc was acting all weird, and it wouldn't let anyone make an account or sign in. Hang in there, and you can make one soon!

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Daddey, this may explain why my comment showed up first, but it is not first anymore. Happywagon had to approve all the comments, except mine. Mine showed up first, even though there were many comments before mine. When happywagon approved them today, they were put back into time order.
    -RedSoxGirl72
    PS: don't worry im not trying to win the contest :-]

    ReplyDelete
  15. happened to me too ): but it carried a virus >.> i openend my firefox and it was there again! D:

    ReplyDelete
  16. i havent seen it. it sounds funny lol

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission