Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

FINAL YOUTUBE VIDEOS PART 1... LIGIT PART 1!

These are both part 1 of my final videos.... and of course i am gunna do a goodbye video... The part 2's and goodbye video will be posted october 17th... the day of my GOODBYE! party. (details above)

HERES THE EXTRA SPECTACULOR AWESOME PART 1 OF THE SEASON FINALE OF HAPPYWAGON RATES RANDOM PEOPLES IGLOOS!


HERE'S THE INCREDIBLY COOL AND AMAZING PART 1 OF THE HAPPYWAGON FOR REAL SPECIAL EPISODE.... A DAY IN THE LIFE OF HAPPYWAGON!





I promise part 2 of day in the life of happywagon will be better!

:)

6 comments:

  1. cool! u just moved da camera 2 much in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah! DONT GO, OR WE'LL THROW!(a fit) i wont be able to go to the party cuz itll be one your time, but 9 or 10 my time.crud. by the way, ive been commenting on every post ever since that one that u said if you comment enough you become a hicb mod, but you havent let me! will you at least rate my iggy? alking501

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the videos Happy! I love Happywagon for real! :D


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol "fly with me"
    oh no i haVE To SiGn iN
    IM ANONYMOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission