Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

THAT WAS AN AWESOME PARTY!





Wow! that party was as, if not more crowded then some of Mimo's parties. That was awesome! What was even cooler is that there were no famous people (well Ray, but he came even after there were tons of people there), no gimmicks, people came to see me :) and I loved it. It was a blast. I'm really sorry that I couldn't talk to each and every one of you, especially some of my best friend. but with that many people, it's just really hard to talk to everyone. Hope you liked it anyways :) I'm incredibly sorry i couldn't add all of you. I wish i could. Then i would have sent postcards, but during the first part of the party, my computer froze while we tried to attack somone, (the fall fair has been making clubpenguin run slow for me) so i had to be careful on what i did. I didn't want to take any chances by trying to send a postcard. :( i'm sorry. maybe next party i will send postcards, or if you see me around clubpenguin, i will send you a postcard. LOL! The defense party thing sort of went down the drain when I found out my computer froze up due to all the people saying stuff quickly at the same time. So i decided to just improvise. I hope you all still had fun. Maybe i will do the crows nest defense thing as a quickee sometime soon. we tried to rock the boat (like the song) I stood on a rock (lol i wasn't talking at the beach because i had to quickly run downstairs and close all the windows) then we played some sled racing, and some find four. Fun, right! here are the pix!

That was before the party started (about 15 minutes before)Wow. hard to fit everyone in to that picture. this was after you all made my computer freeze up. lol. there were way to many of you :p Yea! I had to do it. I say happy you say wagon :p I just had to.We tried to tip the boat... o yea i was a box :p lol.

This is wagonite. He is like my sites mascot. He rocks. IDK if any of you know who he is. Idk if he wants everyone knowing. That's ok. he will tell you when he's ready.

Hey. I played sled racing. These are people i played with. I lost..... VICTORY!YEA! I liked that chair. It was pretty cool. LOL. i wanted to buy it. looks like somone else wanted to eat it. :p

wow... this was the biggest game of find four ever. I lost though lol.

SUCH A FUN PARTY! I gotta go party with my grandparents who are visiting now. So i may or may not be on alot the next couple days. Comment on this post if you were there.

12 comments:

  1. awesome! It looked like fun.. if only I could have gone.... :(


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Party Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice party...i didnt even try to get in a sled race with u it just sorta happened

    zinc01

    ReplyDelete
  4. if only i had been there only so i could've met docter house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot Awsome party dudeee!!!!!!!!!!

    Xx Kellie Xx (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( I missed it becuz I was on vacation before going to school dun dun dun

    ReplyDelete
  7. XD I love the music here, lol.

    -Cena12121

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, are you the real Cena, ( Do you eat cheese?)
    =Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed the Partay, bcuz I had a B Day Party to go to, Cool! you had fuN!
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  10. TONZ OF FUN...n i want 2 no who wagonite is kool name btw ..if u reading thsi

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission