Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

this week has been so boring on clubpenguin. not much to post

Hey guys. this is a whatever post. so yea. Umm first of all, that was the real cena who commented a few posts ago. Umm what else... O YEA! Mod updates! everyone, look at the mod section. Mod updates coming the 12th (that way it's one less thing for me to post friday at 12) so here's the deal... Chat mods, start coming on. A few of you I thought would do fine, but really don't. I will be taking one or two off. And will be adding one or two. also regular mods.... well anyone who wants to be a regular mod, pretty much can. I've begun to see a lack in commenting lately... everyone, EXCEPT the mods are not commenting. COMMENT! ALL YA GOTTA DO IS COMMENT! PLUS ONE COMMENT EQUALS ONE ENTERY INTO A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP DRAWING! C'MON! I KNOW YOU WANT IT! PLUS ALL YA GOTTA DO IS COMMENT LIKE 3 OR FOUR TIMES ON EACH NEW POST, AND YOU ARE PRACTICALLY A SHOE IN FOR HICB MOD! I'M WORKIN ON COMING UP WITH MORE MOTIVATION TO BE AN HICB MOD. JUST WORKIN ON IT THOUGH! So midnight cheats... I'm going to try as ahrd as possible to post them right at 12... BUT here's the thing. this year, my mom (who is awful at sticking to things like this) wants my bro and I to put our labtops in her room every night before we go to bed. Some nights she will personally get the labtop, other nights she will copmletely forget. so every thrusday and friday will be played by ear. Part 1 Happywagon for real: a weekend in the life of happywagon is out. It is pretty boring compared to other happywagon for reals... sorry :( the one i am posting later tonight will be alot more entertaining (it's my favorite of the 2) That is about it. :) Newspaper coming later on!

9 comments:

  1. hi its'sa me, alking501! why arent mods commenting? hmmmm... lol well just saying hi and there is a glitch on rockhoppers ship! if you click on the below deck or whatever, then click the crows nest, you are heading for deck, but end up at the crows nest! yay. srry for the long comment. bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe ur mom is taking the laptops from ur rooms so u wont play with it at Night when u should sleep??

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 entries added to the membership contest tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I can't wait for the new Happywagon for real to come out. I luv those.

    I hate it when parents do that... it bugs me. lol.

    I can't wait for mod updates! :D


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't been on the Cp, for a few days bcuz Of School, and H.W. Ugh, hate but I need it.
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't WAit For MOD Upgrades (lol I am Ging up!)

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission