Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

SOMETHING NEW, AND NINJA LIKE!

SWEET! SOMETHING NEW, AND NINJA LIKE IS COMING! CHECK IT OUT! THIS IS A PICTURE CLUBPENGUIN POSTED AS A SNEEK PEEK!

Weird. I have a feleing there will be a new room (the tallest mountain) and you may be able to train your black puffles to become ninja puffles perhaps? There is a members badge, in the corner of the sneek peek, thus saying it is for members only... I gotta save my money. Right now i have 30 dollars, but that's for the contest membershpi. I need to make 30 dollars now. Better get the gardening tools ready...


Happywagon

8 comments:

  1. Sensei is too poor to pay for heating bills so he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. is asking ninjas to train black puffles to make them go on fire causing it to make free HEAT lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo dude you dont need $30 for a 6 month membership card, you need $10.


    Sincersly, alking

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats not a member badge, its the badge you klick yo be a secret agent :P alking501 (again).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I can't wait!



    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey happywagon its me penguinboi77 im back and cpbuds is too so can u plz put me back in ur blogroll plz? thanx:D and PS ur invited to the 1000 views party!

    -penguinboi77

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission