Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

NOT A SAD POST! YAY! :)

VICTORY! I'VE DECIDED NOT TO QUIT! lol some of you are like "WHAT Y OU WERE GUNNA QUIT!?" Yes.... I was going to quit due to age, but i figure 6 more months, and THEN I will quit. Agreed? I'm 14.... in high school, kinda getting to old for clubpenguin. Here is the Dealio... ok?

SO, this year i have to get up in the morning 2 hours earlier then i did last year. Which isn't THAT big, but it effects my friday posts. my newspaper post was quite lazy this week because i was to tired to put all that work into it. Then Friday I was next to dead by 12 AM. So, here's what I am going to do. I will NOT post the newspaper cheats right away thursday at 12 AM. I am not going to do that because it is not healthy for me to get 5 hours of sleep 2 nights in a row, when i should be getting 8 hours of sleep. at least. lol so no newspaper right away, but I will do it ASAP, and the friday cheats will be at 12 AM.

Also, my future as being a member on clubpenguin, I dont know about at all. I want you guys to let me know what you think... My mom has cut me off of clubpenguin memberships, because I am to old. So, what I may do, is sadly lie to her, and ask her 2 drop me off at walmart so i can run in quickly to REALLY get a 6 month membership card. Sadly, this means iw ould have to do the same thing to get the 6 month membership card for the contest :/ What do you guys think i should do? Not be a member???

Finally, as i said, I'm in high school. I won't be able to be 100 percent focused on all clubpenguin, all the time. I know, alot of you now are like "That's what so and so said right before he/she quit" I promise... I am not quitting until Feburary. But I am quitting eventually. so i guess that is kinda sad. :/ lol. Be happy i'm not quitting right now.

22 comments:

  1. ok atleast ur not quitting till febuary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME DUDE!!!! UR IN HIGH SCHOOL TOO! THATS SO...AWESOME!!!! lol idk im just so happy that someone else is in high school that also is in high school and that isnt a girl, cuz it makes me feel better, and makes it feel like im not the only person who is excuse the term sad person to be on CP lol but dude seriously awesome lol

    AWESOME!!!!!
    -Gamer12356

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo... ur really quitting??? Thats too bad. :'( YOu were one of my fav famous penguin.

    What are u going to do with your penguin and ur blog?


    -Cearch HICB for now... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur quiting? awwww.Can u at least keep the blog and u don't post that much?

    -Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha lolz. wen i read the title i was like 'woah u wer gona quit?!' and then i read a bit further and laughed cuz thats exactly wat i said ;D ya kno u shouldnt b wakin up at midnight..who cares if ur l8 a couple of hours?! ur in highskool, 2 much work...srsly dude who cares?! and stuff bein a membr... like, wats the point? eventually u wont b a member anymore... and dont lie 2 ur mum, tell her that u need it 4 ur blog :D ok yh im goin all weird on ya... lolz so yh im glad ur not quittin yet ;)
    -angie
    ps. awsome blog btw :P ill b on it more often...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad; you aren't quitting til Feb. ;)
    Yeah, you are right,because of age; I can quit Next Year because I will be on HighSchool.. So I think I won't enjoy CP next year and then quit... But still enjoying CP... XD

    Really HAPPY for you :D

    => Safa153

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww at least you dont go until Febuary.


    -Your Sad Friend
    Firestar9003

    ReplyDelete
  8. :( I had no idea you were quitting! Should I??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought u already had the 6 month membership card already? :S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Until FEBURARY! :D lets see what will happen when u quit CP and come back 5 Years later.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much new puffle colors are out :D Orange, Silver, Gold, lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happywagon,
    Please dont quit. Can you at least stay on clubpenguin.com but dont go on alot and stay on here but dont blog a lot . Its just sad that you want to quit. If you are going to really quit can you make a going away party and add some people? ANd just go on once in a while when you have some free time? Just remember try to.

    P.S Stay awesome dude!

    ~Tickminbrown (bIgGeSt FaN 4eVa!)

    Dated on a Sunday 10:47 AM

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww happy.... im going to be in high school next year so im thinking about quitting too. im so confused with all of this. I love going on club penguin but then school is more important.... i just dont know

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whew, I am going to "quit" when my membership runs out, but I ain't blogging, or posting I am just gonna MOD this blog, bcuz I wanna see if I can MOD so good that your forced to make anotherTop spot for MODs! lol

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmm, I will give you my 6 MOnth Membership if I win your 6 MOnth membership. I'll give it to you and if you won't accept it I'll make a random contest, and give it to whomever wins, bcuz I am "quiting" when January comes.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg. every1 is quiting cp. lol. but yea, its coz of age. im only 11 so ill prob still b into it for then next 1/2 yrs.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. well, u were 1 of my fav famous penguins. :'( ill enjoy u while u last.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww Happy u Are 1 of ma fave Famous Penguins, Ima gonna miss ya Randomness. Btw I gotta quit too, because of high skool, b4 October. nyway Enjoy it while ya can.
    Xx Kellie Xx(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Um I know a famous penguin called Thehamster2 and hes 13 and he goes on CP

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission