Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Newspaper. Pretty boring :/

Ok, so the new newspaper is out... im feeling lazy tonight, please forgive me :p tomorow, the penguins that time forgot is coming back, the writers competition winners are coming, a new pin, new postcards, and updated prize booths at the fall fair. September 13th, rockhopper is leaving, and fall fair is ending. and next friday, new igloo catalog. That is about it. Also thank the lord, 101 days is OVER! YEA! also, nothing mentioned of the fires all over the island flippin out :/ But the dojo was in focus this week so maybe that mighta been to keep ninjas in the now..... idk.]


P.S. i gotta change my banner at one point lol. it is still advertising a party last weekend :p

8 comments:

  1. yay! Wish me luck! I entered the writing contest. (I hope I win!)


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay the Penguin that time forget :D I luv that play

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and a NEW PIN!!!! I luv collecting em

    ReplyDelete
  4. and Ninjas will make a new map area xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope i win the penguin tales thingy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY! 101 DAYS OVA! it was soo boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 101 Days Is Ova! Woot! lol!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like you get aload of Home Work, how will you do the ever long lasting list of Stats for the 6 Month Contest?!


    My IDea: You Should post a post, Asking who wants to know their tickets for the raffle, and for those how commented, you post how many tickets they have! So that all the People who aren't on, don't waste your time!

    -Tboyman(HIBC MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission