Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Youtube Videos part 3: ZXZ192, OUT TAKES, AND I LIKE TURTLES!

ok, these are the final videos I will post for a while. They are all awesome and hilarious...

The first video is party of zxz192's series, where he interviews penguins. He interviewed me, and it was CRAZY. Check it out...

This next video is the out takes i filmed from the interview. They are quite funny. And it just shows how WHACKED I am....

The final video explains why I have been saying "I like Turtles" a ton for the past million days. If you don't laugh, something must be wrong with you, ,becuase it is HILARIOUS!


Hope you liked em!

11 comments:

  1. lol! Zombies like turtles! lol.


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y27s (forgot my pass)September 2, 2009 at 5:17 AM

    Long time ago, there was a penguin named Y27s and was banned in internet just to compleTE summer school.. THE END

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turtles rule that zombie creeps me out lol


    -Firestar9003

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL he just said I Like Turtles randomly xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahahaha!! he says turtles so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, wow random, I like ATurtles!-

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now we know why you like turtles, wait-a-minute, u like turtles, are you a Zombie zelda fan?

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission