Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, September 4, 2009

MY favorite things about the fall fair. aka things you gotta see.

Well the fall fair is here again, but it haas alot in common with las years party. Anyways, Here are my favorite things at the fall fair.
Do you non members want me to record every act and put it on youtube for you??? Let me know if ya do. i have no problem doing that.

lol uhhh that's about it. Explore for yourselves. I don't find it that different then last years, but i like the games. My favorite games are Feed o' puffle, puffle soaker, and obviously the quick money maker, ring the bell.






I like the puffle circus. Just look at this black puffle get all fired up.

3 comments:

  1. Lol the Burg is funny too! Pit ball place.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it too... a black puffle flying through hoops are AWESOME

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission