Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, September 11, 2009

BACK FROM SCHOOL! HERE ARE THE CHEATS IN POST FORM...

YEA! lol. TGIF! I'm back from school. if u wanna know why i'm posting the cheats so l8 read the previous post. anyways... I will start re posting the cheats now. Alsso today is 9/11 :( Some of you are to young and dont know what happened this day 8 years ago. It was a very sad day for all of America, as it stood still to see the tragic event that unrolled at the twin towers in New York, New york. TO all of you who lost a friend, a relative, anyone, in the 9/11 terrorists attack, I pray for you, your family, and the person you lost on this very horrific day.

7 comments:

  1. I HATE OSAMA FOR THAT!

    alking501

    ReplyDelete
  2. I no... It's sad, I was ______ years old when that happened and my mom was freaking out.



    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. why Obama?? he just became the president like 10 months ago...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a movie about it based on the 9/11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Sad, I kow about it and Im Canadian very sad.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dads friend was in in the plan

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission