Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Goodbye Happywagon Party date!

*UPDATE ON THE MEMBERSHIP THING! YOU GIVE ME A 1 MONTH MEMBERSHIP I GIVE YOU THE FOLLOWING...
-OWNER ON HICB CHAT FOR THREE WEEKS. (If you break any rules as an owner, or ban somone for an unecesary reason, i will make you a member on hicb chat, without getting to be an owner again)
-ADD HAPPYWAGON ON CLUBPENGUIN
-YOU GET MY KINDA FAMOUS PENGUIN, DOCTOR HOUSE.
-I WILL ADVERTISE YOUR SITE/YOUTUBE CHANNEL/ CHAT/ ANYTHING... ON MY TWITTER, THREE TIMES, ON MY GOODBYE POST ON MY BLOG, AND I WILL ADD IT TO MY BLOGROLL!


The deal doesn't get better than that. All that for a 1 month membership... THAT'S A STEAL! Just email me at happywagondude@gmail.com with the code, and I will give you all of that! I promise you. You can trust me.... if you don't feel comfortable emailing it to me, just let me know a time and place to meet you on xat chat, and we can exchange things at the same time.


Join everyone else in saying goodbye to Myself, at a party on clubpenguin...

It will be October, 17th, 2009. at 1 PST.
It will be on the server Ice Shelf at the Dock.

There may be a slight chance, I am not able to get on. Due to the fact I Will Not be a member. So the server may be full for me. There may also be a slight chance I can't get in the room. Here are the JUST IN CASE! Details....

October 17th, at 1 pst
It will be at the Sasquatch in case Ice Shelf is full.
I will be at the ski mountain on Ice Shelf in case the Dock is full.

OR to prevent any confusion... a nice wagonite could give me just a 1 month membership, and I could advertise for there blog/twitter/youtube channel/ chat, on my final post ever. Anyone wanna be nice enough and pay me back for all my hard work on this blog for all of you to enjoy? :p Please though, email me at happywagondude@gmail.com if you want in on that deal. just 1 month. No coin codes, no 6 month memberships, JUST 1 MONTH! :)

18 comments:

  1. So its at 4 EST for me :( I might not make it though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it was 5 I would be sure to make it like 2 PST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry dude i would go out and buy u a one month membership but theres no membership cards over here =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happywagon we will miss you so much! I will always remember this blog! :)!

    You rock!


    Shining Star (Calikenna and Glimmerrock1 on Club Penguin!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. im just..........still shocked..........that ur leaving. il try my best 2 make da party. i dont think i have anything else goin on. k, im 2 lazy 2 sign in....;-)


    -Penguina46

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i had a membership, i would give it 2 u but i dnt. sorry. :'(

    -Penguina46

    ReplyDelete
  7. People! stop saying party! it's sad lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would give you one, but I can't buy it... sorry. I wish I could have all that though.... that would rock. I still can't beleive your leaving... :(


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hope this will not hurt ya... i cant come... but i hope i can make it.... i just met you 3 moths ago.. i cant give ya a membership, srry... ugh, why is everyone "over-aging"? ugh.. maybe i will just quit, too.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. i will go to this site always.. i hope this will not be shut down.... and i will look old posts everryday just.. to remember you.... i..love you GLEEING GREEN Penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. im sad about you leaving happy:(
    EVEN if i only knew you for one month, your site rocked.
    alking501

    ReplyDelete
  12. alking again. hmmm, im not SO sure i can give a membership, but i can give you my over year old penguin alking that has lotsa cool member items.

    ReplyDelete
  13. :( Its soo sad ur leavin I haven't known ya that long but u became a real good friend. Could I ask a question? Will ya still come back here and read comments and stuff every so often? And People will still come here Im sure, I know I will. I will try to find out the months membership card I have. If worst comes to worst I'm so sorry. Before ya leave, I know its like a big thing to ask coz ya busy n all But could ya post a comment on ma site please in rememberence?

    Ya always will be Remembered Over here and through out the Uk.

    Xx Kellie Xx (HICB mod) Fornow :'(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats mean that you are trying to get a membership out of us! We don't owe you anything! You did it for the fun! Not the memberships. So we will give you a year membership and then u will quite! I don't think so. Really. Come on....

    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  15. You better leave the site up for the authors... or i will hunt you down... lol.. no seriously

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, I am anonymous. meet me on september 22nd on chat, at 4 western.
    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission