Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Newspaper

Hey guys! the new newspaper is out! check it out!

First off the fall fair is coming tomorow! YEA! I have a feeling that mustache will be a new free item that you can buy at the booth. I also think something you can use to swim with when you press dance, will be at the booth. here is the location for everything
 Also Rockhopper is coming tomorow! YEA!
Also look at day 4 on the 101 days of fun thing! I think that has to do with the black puffles showing up and acting weird near ninjas story that has been leaked all over most clubpenguin sites.
 Check out the upcoming events! winner of a contest, My 2nd favorite Play, new clothing, new furniture, and WHAT A SHOCKER! A NEW PIN! WOWZERS! :p
 Cool newspaper... Sorry it took me so long to post. I decided to try out the new version of blogger which is SO CONFUSING AHHH! So i'll switch back to the regular one tomorow night for the fall fair and friends.
Also i find this kinda funny. I was trying to figure out earlier why it is i post friday and thursday cheats "RIGHT AWAY!" And I figured it out. It's because it is 12 AM my time, which means all the time i get people telling me they will beat me to posting because they will be more awake. BUT really I'll beat them because I actually want to get the cheats done so i can go to sleep and get 6 hours of sleep before i have to get up in the morning. lol. YOU BETTER GIVE ALL THE FRIDAY AND THURSDAY CHEATS SOME LOVE THIS SCHOOL YEAR! Also to those of you who do what I do on the East Coast who stay up til 12, you guys, ROCK! and no what sacrifice for your blog really means. YEA EAST COAST! :p All you other people with other time zones are cool to. Don't worry. And i'm sure you make sacrifices for your blogs to. lol.

13 comments:

  1. yay! Penguin tales! I can't wait!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...wonder wat the ninja black puffle thing is about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CANT WAIT FOR FALL FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS GONNA BE AWESOME! It was my first ever cp party last yr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lets hope rockhopper is bringing new free items and another sweet background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NINJA PARTAY YAY...

    i never check the 101 days of fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. FALL FAIR a new PIN and a new catalouge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait, do you think Rockhopper is a Ninja?? If so, that would be cool! Maybe for the Dojo's anivverary, Famous Penguins would be Dueling eachother, and we could watch, and Sensei, would be the only one in the Ninja Hide out- Unless all of them are ninjas??3

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why do I pour my Ideas, into this Comment Box? It gives mee something to talk a bout and think.
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Glasses!(gasp) oh and weirdly, I always feel like I have glasses on, weird huh?
    -Tboyman(HIBC MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Can't Believe 101 Days Of Fun Is Nearly Over! I Haven't Even Done ANything Part Of It. The Only Thing I Actually Did Was Vote :-/

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission