Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, September 21, 2009

FREDDYP9 IS INCREDIBLE!

Freddyp9, one of my good friends on clubpenguin is AWESOME! He was the one who gave me a 1 month membership, to Gaurentee my presence at my goodbye happywagon party! SWEET! YOU ROCK! He is the owner on HICB Chat right now, and I will give him my penguin Doctor House, on October 17th. The day of my goodbye party. I will post his site on my final post EVER, and I will advertise it 3 times on twitter. HOW AWESOME IS THAT! WE SHOULD ALL REALLY THANK FREDDY FOR BEING SO GENEROUS! THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE WHO SAID YOU WOULD IF YOU COULD! In the meantime, i know i'm kinda done posting cheats, BUT there is a volcanoe erupting at the dojo courtyard... Check it out!

7 comments:

  1. Wow Freddy ur NICE! :D I would have got it but I already had membership

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P I never became buddy's with Docter House hope I meet you and buddy with youse

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would have done the same dude just they dont sell em in australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay happy.i am quiting aswell.membership just expired so might not make your goodbye party

    Aendddrieew

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only I could have gone to Toys r us, I would have gotten you one.

    Awesome job FreddyP9!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should remove the happy music and put sad music. :'(

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission