Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, March 27, 2009

PENGUIN BAND IS RUNNING AROUND!

UPDATE:**** NON-MEMBERS CAN ALSO FIND THE FAMOUS PENGUINS. Bb Polo745 HAS PICTURES ON HIS BLOG OF THE PENGUINBAND ON THE STAGE AND NOT BACKSTAGE. HOW AWESOME IS THAT NON-MEMBERS? MAYBE YOU CAN ALSO NOW FIND CANDECE AND AUNT ARCTIC TO! :) Here is Bb Polo's pic. from his site.
____________________________________________



the penguin band is now back stage with candece and Aunt Arctic. I found them all on my first try. :) here is a picture of each of there player cards. i caught them right before they left.











They are giving out a Free Autographed background like Aunt Arctic and candece are. Here is what the background looks like

I hung out with Stompin Bob the whole time. First he complimented me on my green and my instrument playing. Then i thanked him for the background and he said he has to sign a million of them a day in order to keep up with everyone. Then i asked him where they were making there next appearence and they said hopefully at the music jam 2009. The next question i asked was what stompin bob did before the band. He said he used to be a poet. He recited a poem for us. The poem went something like this...


Cp Is Awesome

Cp is cool

My fans are awesome


Who is your favorite member of the CP Band?

9 comments:

  1. i remember that! that was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops i forgot to say

    -RedSoxGirl72 (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I met them too!!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite member of the penguin band is all of them!! They have cool names!!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I met them just a few minutes ago!

    Bb Polo745(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is Franky coz we had a long chat together lol.

    Bb Polo745(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. MY FAVORITE IS G BILLY CAUSE HES MY FAVORITE COLOR AND HE CHATTED WITH ME.
    3JEL97(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just met them yesterday and im so happy!!!


    -Lolgabbyrock (HICB)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission