Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vote for me, Ninja Insane Kung Fu Madness.

First of all, i am on stickers303's caption contest on his awesome insanely cool site. Vote For me. his webadress is http://www.stickers303.blogspot.com/ His site (CLUBPENGUIN WAVE) is pretty awesome, and it would be cool for me to win. Just go to his site and on the left side of the screen is the poll and my name is in the middle of the poll, vote for mine.


In Clubpenguin News, The New Ninja Kung Fu Awesome Madness catalog comes out tomorow along with a snow and sports catalog. Here is a picture of a sneak peek that billybob posted earlier today.

Looks like a karate outfit. Maybe now us Penguins can do card jitsu out of the game :).

Also, It looks like Sensei won the poll, so let's all vote for him.

One more thing..........................Who is better Stevie wonder, or tom hanks?

5 comments:

  1. idk stevie wonder is good, but tom hanks is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME SITE BRO.
    3JEL97

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idk lol!!Cool, I think it's another power suit!!


    -Tboyman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope there's a cool power like you can make fire, water, or snow! Cool!!



    -Tboyman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tboyman said...

    I hope there's a cool power like you can make fire, water, or snow! Cool!!



    -Tboyman

    0=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    I am answering My Own Question Lol, Well, Now it has come you can also wear Cloud Bracers and Make Puffs of smoke then disappear!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission