Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, March 30, 2009

April Fool's day Sneak peek

Billy Bob posted this today and wanted to remind us that the party will be here wedsday. It looks like the awesome paint balloons will be back this year. Also there will be some special stuff for members (when isn't there lately). and Also there will be a new penguin style catalog friday. Wow... Wedsday, the party comes, thursday, the newspaper and G come, friday, the penguin style catalog comes out. Also, This should have been posted with cluen number 2, but to all you geniouses who think they can find me because they are my buddy for the 1,000 views party, then just to let you all know i am not using happywagon, i am using another one of my penguins. I will post his player card later.

4 comments:

  1. wow its gonna be a busy week and i cant wait 4 the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn...lol..
    I will try my best! You should have a party that you come too!
    nVIDIA101(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait!!!


    -Lolgabbyrock (HICB in training)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was Sure I commented on this Post, Oh well!
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission