Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Aunt Arctic, and Friends

Aunt Arcitc Has Been FOUND! She and other famous penguins appear backstage in servers randomly. I love this because now i can get the Bands Autographs, and Hopefully I can find G. Candece is also roaming about backstage in random servers. I wish Rockhopper would have been here for the awards. i would LOVE to see him in a tuxedo! haha. I just met Aunt Arctic and she gave me a cool new background. Good Luck Everyone on finding All Your Favorite Penguins!


Edit: People on Mimo Chat and other chat rooms are saying G and The Penguin Band are not yet out, but Candece and Aunt Arctic are. I Found Candece again to! here's a picture....

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have met both of them too! Is it true that you can meet The band and Gary this week?
    I am having trouble finding the band and Gary.

    thanks!
    nVIDIA101

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met all the Famous Penguins There, I didn't Meet Sensei though (he wasnt there thoug)

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission