Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

GARY AND PENGUIN BAND ARE OUT THERE!

*Update. It ends up clubpenguin lied to me. if i was really a little kid who wouldn't leave the cpu til i found gary, then i could sue haha. jk jk. I don't think i really could.

With all the huge debates going on between whether Gary and the Penguin Band are actually out there right now, i emailed clubpenguin pretending to be my mom, and i asked them if these famous penguins called Gary or The Penguin Band are actually out there for my son (me) to find or is it impossible for him to actually find these penguins? Their Response was the following...
_________________________________________________________
Hello there, That is quite the predicament! We do suggest that if players are playing Club Penguin for a little longer then an hour that they do take a break. In regards to the famous penguins, they do actually exist! It's been hinted that a penguins can find these penguins in servers that are not highly populated. I hope this helps your question, if you have any other questions or concerns, then feel free to ask away! Have a wonderful day, Judson L Club Penguin Support

8 comments:

  1. nVIDIA101:

    Email Club Penguin at support@clubpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You send them a letter in the contact section on their site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use support@clubpenguin.com

    It works

    :-]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! THey are I like Gary the Best though! He rocks!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission